lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #11
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Shopping for a 3" - 4" lift for 2009 Fairplay.

"He" wanted about a 3 to 4 inch lift. I found a 3" Jakes lift and gave that info to "her". She ordered it. She wanted it for their anniversary so she was in a bit of a hurry to get it. They are running the 12" rims on it with low profile tires. It's a rough ride the way it is so he wanted to get some 22" tires on it to smooth out the ride on the golf course. This should give him what he wants. Still hated to turn her toward Nivel due to the double charging I heard about, but when you've got a cart that isn't one of the big 3, you have to take what you can get.
I didn't know an EZGO lift would work before she ordered the Jakes 3". Thanks for all of the responses. I hope he'll be happy with it.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #12
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Default Re: Shopping for a 3" - 4" lift for 2009 Fairplay.

Good to hear you got your Fairplay issues resolved, now you can get back to your own cart.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay