lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #11
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: 93 gas club car fluids to change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
and don knows we love pictures too!

Hi ck!

We all know that pictures paint a 1000 words!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama16341 View Post
Ty lockman1 you guys are always full of great info

Never be afraid to ask!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
hey tpm your the expert! you own the shop. and we all make mistakes.:) but we minght find out he has a suzuki motor in it like a previous poster on anther posting said! or how many weridos put hondas or briggs in there carts? but yes the more i think and recall it prob is the ohv engine. but i did say in my posting if you have the flat top engine it has none, and if you have a ohv its on the front under the driverside seat on the left side.
dont worry tom, i aint going to take it personal, taking 6hrs to repack bearings on a truck that should have taken 1 1/2hrs. put me in a pretty good mood tonight. plus i like how we correct each other if we get something wrong.
please don,t take that personal........it wasn,t meant to be personal or degrading in any way and to be honest i wasn,t sure if when they changed over there was only 1 or poss. 2 different change over,s......i asked that for my own personal info..............as for me being an expert you know better than that i,m in no way an expert i still learn every day and yes i love how we correct each other thats what makes this place what it is and why there are 10 times the # of people who come here than any other site.......we can correct each other without getting bashed for it.....spend 6 hours going thur posts you,ll find where i have been wrong plenty of times...........if it came across as offensive i apoligize for that it was truely not meant to be........tell me about taking 6 hours to do a job that calls for an hour i have been there........ball joints on a checy truck the bigger ones that are put in with the big rivits......i think they gave you 5 or 6 hours to do the whole job......took me 2 days on this beast so bad mood was the mood of the day...........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #14
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
please don,t take that personal........it wasn,t meant to be personal or degrading in any way and to be honest i wasn,t sure if when they changed over there was only 1 or poss. 2 different change over,s......i asked that for my own personal info..............as for me being an expert you know better than that i,m in no way an expert i still learn every day and yes i love how we correct each other thats what makes this place what it is and why there are 10 times the # of people who come here than any other site.......we can correct each other without getting bashed for it.....spend 6 hours going thur posts you,ll find where i have been wrong plenty of times...........if it came across as offensive i apoligize for that it was truely not meant to be........tell me about taking 6 hours to do a job that calls for an hour i have been there........ball joints on a checy truck the bigger ones that are put in with the big rivits......i think they gave you 5 or 6 hours to do the whole job......took me 2 days on this beast so bad mood was the mood of the day...........................
5 to 6 hrs? why dont you just use a cut off wheel to cross cut them them use your air hammer and knock the heads off? or do you like to beat the snot out of your wrist with a mini sledge and cold chisel?
no this was a wheel bearing that need adjusted, pull the cover and see shavings, pull the bearing and find half the race in the outer bearing. but the hub and find the outer bearing same. beat the races out and repalce with out any issues, find the spindle cut and gouged and have to ream it and shave it and sand it smooth to let the new bearing on. then have your supervisior say run the old bearing, causde if it came off iti will go back on......this my friend is why we only have 2 trucks left that have wheel bearing packed with grease, all others have been updated to wet bearings and hubs!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #15
joemama16341
Gone Wild

Club Car

Does anyone know the what spark plug this takes I can't read the numbers in mine
joemama16341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #16
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

ohv engine, the spark plug is at a 45 degree towards the seat. ngk b5es, and the restotor style is is ngk br5es, dont quote me exactly on the numbers, but thats close enough any parts store will know what youa re talking about. you can run others, but this is what it came from out of the factory.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #17
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i had the heads of the rivits off in just a few minutes it was the peices of them that were in the holes.....i couldn,t get them out for the life of me none of them......don,t get me wrong this is a job i,ve done 1000 times........but this one just wasn,t going along with the program, even heat didn,t budge them......i did get them but like i said 2 days for 4 ball joints.......i have also run into bearings like you decribe but theres no way i would put them back in if things were as you said one thing about my boss he is also a friend of mine and i would have told him to go frack himself walked away and told him to do it himself....i can get away with that but i understand not everyone can................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #18
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

yup he was to concerener thto the fact he told them they could have the truck. he does this all the time. he yused to complete a job order and close it out before the job or truck is even done. i find this out, break a part, just to mess with him. it only took a broken water pump, and a few special fitting here or there for him to learn, or a leaking trans hose(not leaking, just satuatedf in oil! i love messing with him he is a freakin mooron!
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #19
fastercarter
Gone Wild

You two (Tom & CKI) need bigger hammers and a gas axe !!

FC.
fastercarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #20
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

i goty a 8 lb sledge with a shorten handle, and if that dont work i got a 20lb sledge from the miliatry that moves stuff for me!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car