lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
48auctionman
Not Yet Wild

Default 2008 Club Car Precedent-Fender Flares

I am new to the forum. I have a couple of questions. I just bought a lifted cart and the tires on the front are worn badly. I jacked it up and found that the bushings on the front spring are worn out. Also, the sprindle bolt on the front drivers side was loose. The spindle bots did not have lock washers on them. Are they supposed to have these?
When ordering new bushings, I have seen that you can get front and rear bushings and different kinds. Does anyone have a suggestion on who to get the bushings from and what is the best bushings to put on the cart.

2nd Question. I want to put fender flares on the cart. Can this be done and which fender flares would you suggest installing on the cart. I have looked at some pictures of other lifted Club Car Precedents and have not seen any with fender flares installed. If someone has done this, can you tell me about the install and any problems encountered installing the fender flares. I went to Youtube and can not find anything about installing fender flares on a Precendent. Any help would be appreciated.
THanks
48auctionman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
Speedchaser
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2008 Club Car Precedent-Fender Flares

Go to the thread 2008 Precedent lift and there is a picture with ine that has flares.
Speedchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
lgbarne
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2008 Club Car Precedent-Fender Flares

See this thread -> Precedent Fender Flares

Lots of discussion on that one
lgbarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car