lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
Tbinkley3
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 36 Volt F/R Switch question

Ok I figured this out. First I spoke to quick and without thinking when I said yes that when the cart was running I had 1/2 speed in reverse. I did not. Reverse was wide open. Now I know why the half speed micro-switch was just dangling there and the reason there were still 3 mounted on the back of F/R switch. Whoever removed the 1/2 speed switch from the back of the F/R switch just tossed in a switch to fill that space. I put it back where it goes and removed the switch that was just filling space.

So far I have replaced all cables (done correctly) , OBC, Batteries, Solenoid, Tested the motor, the F/R switch is fine, checked all connections on the small wires on the front end of the cart (key switch etc.) and still no go.

I can hear the click in the MCOR when I push the go peddle and I can hear the click in the Solenoid when key is on and go peddle pushed.

I made the upgrades that should have been done before. My plan was to test components until I found the culprit. Unless I'm missing something I'm pretty much left with MCOR or Controller.

Any thoughts?
Tbinkley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car