lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2014, 09:02 AM   #1
Mls22611
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2010 CC Precedent EnviroAudio Speaker + Sub Install

I recently bought the complete sound system from EnviroAudio and thought I would write a review of it since it doesn’t appear anyone else really has. So my path to purchase this specific sound system was pretty straight forward, I wanted something that would integrate directly into my cart without looking aftermarket. I wanted it to look as stock as possible and as clean as possible and this was the only system, in my eyes, that looked that way. So with that in mind I went ahead and got in touch with them (extremely friendly and helpful company by the way) and ordered it. I even had a time crunch on wanting it delivered to my house and they were able to get it to me before my event that I wanted to have it installed for.

Installation:
Pretty straight forward, the directions that are included are spot on and you don’t need to have extensive hands-on experience to be able to do this. I must say though it did take me longer than expected, about 4 hours to get everything done, if I did it a second time I could do it in half that time however. Make sure you have a couple extra fuses seeing as I blew two.

Sound Quality:
Considering what it is and the fact that it is all waterproof it has really excellent sound quality. I use the settings, EQ on Rock – Loudness Turned On. The highs and the mids are excellent, the only thing I would say could use improvement would be the amount of bass. However that is limited by the available space so it’s not a complaint just an observation. You can really crank this system and experience very little to no distortion (this is also HIGHLY dependent on what bit rate your music is encoded at), I love it because having an electric cart is dangerous sometimes since people can’t hear you coming up behind them…..well now they can.

Overall Impression:
I have had it installed for almost three weeks now and I love it, I am extremely happy with my purchase and would do it again if I had another cart. It looks GREAT and the sound matches its looks. A little pricey, yes, but worth it all things considered. I get looks of jealously everywhere I go and smiles from everyone I pass, then again I live in a college town and all the students just love it. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about what system to get for their CC Precedent, it really is the best one out there in my opinion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140425_163853.jpg (71.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140425_165848.jpg (98.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140425_165856.jpg (197.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140525_130258.jpg (299.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140525_130303.jpg (136.2 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Mls22611; 05-27-2014 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Change Title
Mls22611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2014, 02:28 PM   #2
jearl001
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2010 CC Precedent EnviroAudio Speaker + Sub Install

Looks nice, price seems high from what I have seen. But I guess you get what you pay for...
jearl001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:39 PM   #3
goheelzfan
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I agree Ben's customer service is second to none and the product is top shelf. I thought his price was fair and you can buy it without the subwoofer (I did). If you have a club car precedent I wouldn't even consider another sound system.
goheelzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
Mls22611
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jearl001 View Post
Looks nice, price seems high from what I have seen. But I guess you get what you pay for...
It's deff not cheap but you 100% get what you pay for, I mean I can really crank it and not have any distortion at all. I park it at a cookout and it's perfect. Totally worth it if you are on the fence
Old 05-28-2014, 07:51 PM   #5
topgun09
Not Yet Wild

If you don't mind telling me, what does the setup cost with and without sub? Thanks in advance!
topgun09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:06 PM   #6
jearl001
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mls22611 View Post
It's deff not cheap but you 100% get what you pay for, I mean I can really crank it and not have any distortion at all. I park it at a cookout and it's perfect. Totally worth it if you are on the fence
Hows the drain/battery life? Any worse or better than your previous set up?
jearl001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #7
Mls22611
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jearl001 View Post
Hows the drain/battery life? Any worse or better than your previous set up?
No noticeable drain on the battery life. My previous set up was listening to my iPod with earbuds soooo much better I'd say haha

Tags
enviroaudio, music, speakers
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car