lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2015, 12:25 AM   #11
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: my golf&country by western cart has no numbers on it. need parts etc.

starting from the top, the first 3 digits are the model ( 100-200-300-400)

next 2 are the year
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2015, 01:10 AM   #12
Nutech Jewelzz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: my golf&country by western cart has no numbers on it. need parts etc.

thanks that was so helpful.
Nutech Jewelzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:30 AM   #13
Nutech Jewelzz
Not Yet Wild

well I tried to look up the number I had found but no go!!!!!!! I must be missing a number or 2 ! this just isn't gonna be an easy project that got into for a friend (Eddie Borysewicz) I actually work for a machine shop and we also do ramdom jobs for people. He just wants this to run so he can take his wife back & forth to their pool that is at the bottom of their property. you know older people that are still active but hills will definately throw a wrench in things.LOL I am gonna try again in the morning to find some more numbers or something. wish me luck! thanks to everyone who replied! This site is AWESOME!
Old 02-01-2015, 01:34 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You dont need numbers to make it run... it's just an ole Ezgo Marathon with a Western body on it.

Is the motor parallel or perpendicular to the differential (axles)?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #15
vagabond
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
You dont need numbers to make it run... it's just an ole Ezgo Marathon with a Western body on it.

Is the motor parallel or perpendicular to the differential (axles)?
the resistor set up is like my 87 was and the motor was parallel on it, my 83 the resistor setup was different then his pic and the motor on it was perpendicular:
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #16
Nutech Jewelzz
Not Yet Wild

The motor is parallel to the differential (axels)
Old 02-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

86.5 and up Ezgo Marathon Series drive system applies.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:50 AM   #18
Nutech Jewelzz
Not Yet Wild

Thumbs up Re: my golf&country by western cart has no numbers on it. need parts etc.

:confused:

Well this is basically how I am doing right now with this cart! the wiring diagram i got from this site I cant read because it's way blurry i even tried to clean it up a bit but not much luck there either. I appreciate everyone's help! I will definately keep this site in my favorites and well I will definately post when necessary and frequently check to see if any one has anymore info, resources and/or suggestions.
Thanks again!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #19
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Here is a wiring diagram that might be better. Don't know which one you saw. This one is very clear to me but I'm looking at it on a 20" monitor.
This diagram is generic and just happens to have the KSI circuit traced. Wiring for accessories or lights aren't included so if you have such on your cart this will add to the confusion.

The picture is a resister cart with the usual 6x6volt battery pack with the main positive and negative marked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resistor cart - Schematic - KSI Traced.jpg (90.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg marathon battery comp.JPG (173.6 KB, 0 views)
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:08 PM   #20
Slim2005
Not Yet Wild

So I have a gasser Western that I can't figure out the year. Can anyone help?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Slim2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, electric diagram, golf & country, western golf cart
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO