lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2015, 10:28 AM   #1
gmcman317
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Diamond plate drink holders

Hey guy's i have a 93 marathon and im planning on redoing my dash with some cubby holes and a radio mount. I wanna get rid of my stock drink holders in the process of redoing everything. Does anyone know of a place that just makes two drink olders that would fit on my cart? Thanks
gmcman317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2015, 12:31 PM   #2
gmcman317
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Diamond plate drink holders

Has anyone bought any of these for their carts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NqRsEsP.jpg (84.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #3
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Sure looks to ME like a great way to bounce more drink all over Yourself and the Cart than anything else (and believe Me, I do a LOT of Carting and a LOT of drinking in the carts, LOL) ... On my first Marathon, I bought a nice solid set of drink holders from Tractor Supply and mounted them below the dash, they were just black (nothing fancy) but they did a good job of not bouncing around too much, just a thought. These look like they'd flex a lot under "heavy drink load" and that's a recipe for disaster
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:38 PM   #4
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

I'm a big fan of the beverage holders for boats ever since I got the first one so my father-in-law could have his own ashtray while riding shotgun hunting. I've put them in every Bronco I've owned. They pivot on 2 axis' and keep your favorite canned beverage plumb and level, even when everything else is up-side down. (don't ask)

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:19 AM   #5
gmcman317
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Brewcity Thats true !! I really dont want drinks spalshing all over my dash and radio. I just thought they looked pretty sweet but then again they are 25 bucks so who knows if they are flimsy. I wouldn't be able to tell without seeing them in person. I'll have to check out the farm store and see what they have never thought of that Thanks for the idea. Tag50 where could i find the drink holders that pivot that not a bad idea !! Then they wouldn't shake as bad going down hilly trails. I just wanna find something that's functional and isn't the stock holders. I like to change stuff up especially if im redoing everything else. If i can't find anything i like i thought about just making my own? Still looking tho
Old 04-14-2015, 07:51 AM   #6
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

The farm store will likely have the pivoting holders too, if not, I've seen them in the "Boating" section at Walmart or any boat store will likely have a few styles on display for sale -
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:45 AM   #7
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

Places like West marine would have those
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:04 PM   #8
gmcman317
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Good deal ! Thanks guys
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO