lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2021, 09:14 AM   #1
GradyTX
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Mah plan.....

So... I said, "not going to really "DO" anything till I get the a/c in my boat.

Well.. I lied.. lol

So, I got my wiring harnesses... street lights, basic harness. Then I thought.."better get the paint... ". So, ordered 4 cans of Raptor Red bed liner.

Oh, and since I am CDO (that is OCD in the right order)..I got black bed liner for underneath and parts of the frame and accents. I went with Duplicolor since it is 1/3 the cost heh.

Still need to get more primer...

Then I finally got the holes cut for the street light kit. Those things were a pain....they never really go on "straight" so ya gotta get them as close as possible. Then they will need to be bolted or riveted down as they do not form to the body quite right.

Then.. had the idea.. "may as well cut holes for speakers"...

I gotta stop having ideas.. heh

Ordered a pair of speakers.

Cut off the broken rear roof riser. New one is longer so gotta cut it down and then weld it onto the frame. It was bolted (used).. so will have to cover those holes .. CDO...

Was going to add bed liner to the entire frame but no point since there is no way I can get it all and as such, any of it is pointless. Will focus on the visible areas.

Now, trying to figure out exactly how many "switches" will be on my dash so I can order a dash panel pre-made.. habit of owning a boat :P

Going to have to push out new purchases a few weeks as Momma wants that boat a/c installed before I spend anything else... so.. momma gets what momma wants :P

So starts my Monday....heh

R
GradyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO