lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-16-2015, 06:14 PM   #51
Klunky Chris
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Marithon jerking

Yup. Paperclip attachment/upload as well as 'manage attachments from below the advanced screen.
I'd prefer not to host the pictures somewhere which is another option.
It allows me to select 5 pics but only uploads the 1st one. Very strange... I've been fighting with it but haven't figured out what's up yet. Not sure if it has to do with my iPad or not.

Anyway, I wasn't try to hijack the thread! 😋
Klunky Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-16-2015, 08:36 PM   #52
Helirich
Gone Wild

WooHoo!!!
Both chargers are fixed!

I put the first capacitor in and check the transformer wires. 90 vac, so hooked everything back up and plugged in the cart and it started charging. I slid the cover on and screwed it tight and left it charge.

On to the second one. Put the capacitor in and tested the wires. 90 vac, so I knew it was going to work. I put it all back together and brought it up to the house. Installed it in a rain proof box I had made for it years ago. Plugged it in and plugged the old cart in. No charge. Ahhhhhhh.

Took it back to the shop and pulled the cover off. Right away I see in my excitement, I forgot to hook the transformer wires up. LOL.

Back together a second time and viola, both carts charging.

Thanks all for your help, especially JohnnieB. If you ever get down to Marianna, Fl, please let me know. I've got dinner for you at the best resteraunt in town. (My wife owns it)

Now I can tear down the new cart for total rebuild and upgrade. But I'm going to start a new thread for that.

Cheers
Helirich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 06:58 AM   #53
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

The profit margin at your wife's restaurant is safe for the time being since the trip SWMBO and I took earlier this month, pretty well wiped out our travel budget for the remainder of the year.

Glad to hear you got both of them working.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO