lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
nsudemon46
Not Yet Wild

Default 36V FNR switch for solid state

Cant find a 36 volt FNR switch for a 1994 DS that has a controller. Everything I see is for a resistor cart. The factory switch has 3 micro switches and 3 bars on it. 2 on the bottom and one coming off the passenger side of the switch. The only one I see with 3 micros os a 48 volt but it doesn’t have the 3 bars for the larger cables to connect.
nsudemon46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-19-2019, 10:57 AM   #2
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: 36V FNR switch for solid state

Click on "Site Sponsors" above. Dave at "Revolution Golf Cars" will hook you up.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car