lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2020, 09:38 AM   #1
Steallife904
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Anyone with body kit (like Titan or double take) windshield help

Anyone have a body kit and can tell me if it came with a different or special windshield. My cart has what I believe to be a Titan or double take body kit on it. The windshield on it is not like a normal ezgo one. Got a new tinted one for ezgo txt and it’s not designed the same and doesn’t fit exactly (rubber spacer sits a inch to low). Seems doubletake does make a shield and looks like what I took off but it’s almost double price. At this point I’m thinking of just drilling new hole for spacers in frame and making this one work. Just couldn’t find much info out there about my old windshield.
Steallife904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Anyone with body kit (like Titan or double take) windshield help

With the body kit, do you use the same roof struts or do the struts mount differently to the titan body?

I’ve never messed with one of the kits but I’m on the third windshield for my txt. (Don’t ask. Haha) The original one mounted differently than the last two, just different manufacturers I figured? I had to drill new holes in the struts to have the windshield sit where it was supposed to. I filled them and painted.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:37 PM   #3
Steallife904
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

As far as I know it’s the same. Maybe it’s just different manufacturer of window like you said???? The windshield size wise though fits, just doesn’t line up with spacers. Guess I will drill hole as well for it.
Steallife904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 06:59 PM   #4
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Yeah, I think it’s just different manufacturers using different mounting setups.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO