lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
irishdope
Not Yet Wild

Default 2002 ezgo txt series 36v iso controller

I have 02 ezgo txt 36v series, i know i cant make go super fast without major mods. I'm asking what is a decent controller (one step above stock) to help with hills (torque) i hav a plumquick bandit motor stock wheels no lift. I would like to thank in advance everybody on here is great. Thanks
irishdope is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-01-2020, 12:21 PM   #2
Shade tree is me
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2002 ezgo txt series 36v iso controller

I would go with a 400 amp controller
Shade tree is me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:25 PM   #3
chasenfish16
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Contact ScottyB at Carts Unlimited, he is a sponsor here. He will tell you exactly what you need for the performance you want. I would personally recommend an Alltrax controller, I have had really good luck with them.
chasenfish16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:31 PM   #4
2K6TBSS
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I would suggest speaking with ScottyB also.

Be sure to think about any future mods you might want to do when your asking for a recommendation from him. Anything from tires, suspension, batteries, electronics, rear seats could possibly alter the controller he would recommend. You might find the controller just a step above stock isn't going to be the best option if you decide to put 12" wheels on the cart, or if you are planning to do a lift kit.
2K6TBSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo controller
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO