lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2020, 05:59 PM   #11
Mebilly75
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: No power at dash 2011 48v bbb

Now its back to blinking 4 times for the front and 2 times for the rear. The 2 flash should be the Forward/Reverse switch. Has been working forever and today decides to go to pot! Before today, back tires would spin/pull, front would do nothing. Had 10 Volts on the front controller and 48v on back. So my problem is the low voltage at the front controller. Solenoids are new and I have swapped front to back, back to front and the problem stayed with the front controller. BLAH!!! I think controllers are expensive and I don't want to buy one! I will keep playing with it though.
Let me know how your voltage problem works out, I am afraid I will have the same problem at some point!!! Arg!
Mebilly75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2020, 06:09 PM   #12
Mebilly75
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Yeah, my light continuously blinks 4 times for the front and, starting today, twice for the back! I am only getting 10V at front controller and 48v at the back. back tires spun/pulled and front=nothing. I need to know why my front controller would only read 10v!! Solenoids are new and I swapped them to make sure I did not get a bad one! Problem stayed with front controller. BLAH!!!
Any insite?
Let me know how your dash power problem turns out? I am sure I will run into it eventually!!! haha
Old 06-09-2020, 08:43 PM   #13
zchamp10
Not Yet Wild

Yea, if you switched them...its got to be the controller....The good news is, once you get a new one, you shouldn't have to worry about it!
Im at a dead end on the power issue...I'm taking it to bass pro this weekend. Ill fill you in on what the issue is! Let me know if you find anything else out with the controller!
zchamp10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #14
Mebilly75
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Were you able to find the problem?

Tags
bad boy buggy, fusebox
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO