lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2021, 11:04 PM   #1
Amaze
Not Yet Wild

Default New cart owner

I am a new cart owner and looking for recommendations on websites to start customizing my 2017 rxv ezgo.
Amaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2021, 11:11 PM   #2
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

Default Re: New cart owner

I think you've hit the best website you can hit but keep searching if you think you can do better. Good luck.
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 09:17 AM   #3
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: New cart owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddawg454 View Post
I think you've hit the best website you can hit but keep searching if you think you can do better. Good luck.
I agree, you can spend a year reading on this website to learn everything on almost any cart. Learning from others mistakes is the best way to save money! And if you have a question, you just ask and get people from around the world to chime in. Good folks here, just trying to help each other.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO