lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
aawebb
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Looking for a high quality light kit for my 03 EZGO TXT

Just purchased a 2003 Electric EZGO TXT and want to install lights. The guy I bought it from only uses the factory headlight bar (swears the rest are junk) but I would like to get it street legal eventually which (I believe) requires 2 headlights (plus I like the look of the inset lights more). Are the light kits with separate headlights made well? I understand they require cutting, but why are they so much less expensive than the light bar kit? I'm looking for all of the pros and cons here before I decide, so please let me know what experiences anyone else has had and would love recommendations on where to get a good set! Thanks in advance.
aawebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: Looking for a high quality light kit for my 03 EZGO TXT

aawebb --Welcome to bgw

Check out these kits

http://www.everythingcarts.com/c-153-ezgo.aspx
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
huntinghawk
Gone Wild

I suggest you check your local laws before doing anything. They may require a minimum intensity for the headlights & distance between them.
Ross
huntinghawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #4
Alacartie
Not Yet Wild

Having spent a lifetime developing a real 'cheap and nasty' reputation -LOL- I've been looking at Harbor Freights most recent flier where they advertise 1-pair of 12v towing lights with wiring for $9.99.
Now, methinks!...For $20.00 I could have a real CHEAP headlight and tail-light setup, if I could replace the front pair lenses from red to clear, and add on a pair of aligator clamps.

I am not ready yet to start gouging out holes back and front in my new (1 week only) '06 TXT.

Would this work or not....

Alacartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Nivel has a set that you cut in and the headlights are adjustable with a nice fused wire harness with the templates and great directions.The sponsers on here can help you out and I know cause I install about 2-sets a week.All my customers love them.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
headlights, light kit
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO