lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
Beacon
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Plum Quick Bandit??? Interested in Result it Has on Precedents

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottginfla View Post
To get top speed you will need to get the code,then the motor
Didn't know that! So must do code then PQ ...will the motor take the regen off or will I need to do that too?
Beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
dragster777
Not Yet Wild

I call plum quick and a club car dealer. I have the programmer that the dealers have just have to buy the code, it is a off the wall series of numbers, guy at plum quick said that it would be best to leave it on speed code 3, that speed code 4 after the motor would only increase it another 2-3mph. And i think from what i been told that the code is only $50 from club car, somebody else must be pocketing the rest. I want to run around 25-28mph without loseing my battery life, do you think that 22in wheels with the plum quick bandit will get me the results that i want, thanks for everyones help.
dragster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #13
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragster777 View Post
I call plum quick and a club car dealer. I have the programmer that the dealers have just have to buy the code, it is a off the wall series of numbers, guy at plum quick said that it would be best to leave it on speed code 3, that speed code 4 after the motor would only increase it another 2-3mph. And i think from what i been told that the code is only $50 from club car, somebody else must be pocketing the rest. I want to run around 25-28mph without loseing my battery life, do you think that 22in wheels with the plum quick bandit will get me the results that i want, thanks for everyones help.
You don't need to have speed code 4 if installing a PQ motor. You MIGHT gain 1-2 maybe if you do. I have Code 4 plus the Purple PQ plus 22" tires. If the tires are inflated to 20PSI and the windshield is down and the batter pack is at it's max including the surface charge I can get up to 28 MPH. The normal for my cart is around 25-26 max. My cart weights 1,140 pounds.

So what I would do is first try the motor by itself and see if you like the results... then decide where to go from there.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #14
Beacon
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

The PQ removes the regen correct?
Beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:00 AM   #15
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
The PQ removes the regen correct?
Yes!
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car