lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
joe100
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Club car makeover

I've got and 87 that I'm working on converting over right now less then a $1000.00 for the whole works. Good luck! Joe
joe100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #12
Lifted
Gone Wild

Very cool, Rocko! Thats a nice cart! How did you get it done in a little over $1000 including new batteries?
Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #13
rocko
Gone Wild

I paid nothing for the cart , it was a basket case ,cosmetically , from my buddy who has a rental house for equipment , but it ran and they took the batteries for another one of their carts , the batteries were $600 with tax for 6 Trojan 125 thru a battery dealer I use for heavy equipment batteries , redid the seats with marine vinyl from Hancock fabric and caught a 50% off sale 2 yards was just enough at $15 , had some 3/4 cellcure plywood laying around , the hubcaps was a lucky mistake for me , they were suppose to be $15 each and I got the box of 4 for $15 , the tires and rims were a freebee off a friends cart that got new rims and tires , after market front lights , I had the turn signal switch off a scraped heavy truck and the rear lights , the roof and the back box are used from a salvage yard for carts , the key switch , one micro switch , baterry cables , steering wheel were new , made the front and rear bumpers from scraps out the yard , front and rear fenders were from a local golf cart dealer used $50 each , about 10 cans of Rustoleum plastic paint at $5 a can , new battery hold down bolts and clamps , forward /reverse lever and bag well plastic new , all stainless steel nuts and bolts from a local fastner company . rear view mirrors were $5 at the flea market with some fabed brackets . alot of cleaning , sanding and painting ------------ what saved me alot of money was I was not in a hurry , I was using the cart while working on it , I luckily found the parts I needed cheap ----------------I am working on a EZGO Gas Workhorse right now got about $2 into it so far , mechanically it's finished , this pic is before I took it apart , in the process of painting it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Work Horse 350 1.jpg (278.5 KB, 9 views)
rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #14
Lifted
Gone Wild

****! You're good!
Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car