lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
GPD
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 01 club car that was flooded in katrina

first time in a forum but i really am out of my element with this. i was given this 01 club car from the owner of the dealership that i work for. it looks like the # 3 dodge nascar with a flat tilt bed. i know that water and electricty dont mix but it was flooded in katrina. the wiring connections need some help but it seems to be in good visible shape. of course the first thing i did was make sure i could get 48 volts from the battery. the next thing i was thinking to do is test the motor. i was told that i could send power to the a1 terminal, connect a2 to s1 and my negative on s2. does this sound correct. thanks for any help with this.
GPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 01 club car that was flooded in katrina

is the solenoid clicking? why not start there you may not have to look any further......possible, oh and welcome...........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
GPD
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 01 club car that was flooded in katrina

thanks i will start there. i know the only thing i could hear is a small click from the accelerator but i do not think that it is an electrical noise i think it is just a switch clicking. i will let you know what i find with the silonode. thanks again.
GPD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doa
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car