lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default check this out

went to camp friday and when we pulled it one of my camp buddies ran over and said hey tom someone stole my cart......he has a newer C.C. 48 volt nice cart nothing fancy but his pride and joy.........it happened friday between 11 am and 1 pm which timewise was odd..........anyhow we found out yesterday that a Co. who he called last year to come in and fix it well they repo,ed it....lolololololol.......................said he didn,t pay his bill so they took it, never called him or sent any letters or any communication at all heck they never left anything that they took it we found out from someone else.........talk about ruining your weekend..........we were sitting around friday night he was saying man i just put all new batteries in and had this and that done and now its gone.................lolololol..........saddest part is he didn,t owe this place a dime they made a mistake....................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: check this out

How can they run a business like that? There is no excuse for it. They owe him a headlight package or something....
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
sonicj
Gone Wild

Club Car

that sounds like grand theft to me.
sonicj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

dudes i agree and to go even further i can,t beleive the campground lets them do it.......this isn,t the end as far as i know but to be honest i,m more pissed at the campground letting them do it.......whats to stop them from just taking anyones cart.....campgrund didn,t even know they took it because we talked with the chief of the campground police and he filled out a stolen vec. report and was stopping and telling other people to keep their eyes open for the cart........so they had no idea..............................
Old 09-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #5
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
dudes i agree and to go even further i can,t beleive the campground lets them do it.......this isn,t the end as far as i know but to be honest i,m more pissed at the campground letting them do it.......whats to stop them from just taking anyones cart.....campgrund didn,t even know they took it because we talked with the chief of the campground police and he filled out a stolen vec. report and was stopping and telling other people to keep their eyes open for the cart........so they had no idea..............................
Which doughnut place was it filled out in
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #6
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well, you don't pay your bills, that's what happens! Those repo men don't need to ask anybodies permission to come and get it. Stop paying your truck note and see what happens. I would bet that he had plenty of letters and phone calls before it came to that.
Colbyntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Does this mean I have to bring the cart back, Tom?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
custom carts
THE CUSTOM KID

E-Z-GO

thats not right i own a golf cart shop and we wont do that .will i will do that. but you will get two certified letters frist and then if you dont act in two weeks. superise i got you
custom carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbyntx View Post
Well, you don't pay your bills, that's what happens! Those repo men don't need to ask anybodies permission to come and get it. Stop paying your truck note and see what happens. I would bet that he had plenty of letters and phone calls before it came to that.
He said it was a mistake. He didn't have any bills. The cart shop screwed up.
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i have to side with the owner although we arn,t best friends i do know him and 2 things he told me i beleive #1 there was nothing from them about him owing them any money and #2 he didn,t owe them a dime it was their mistake......this is a gated campground i know if i forget my car pass i can,t just smile and drive thur because they know me it takes 15 minutes before you can get a temporary pass to get in so someone should know something don,t ya think...............as far as the repo people we won,t go there..................
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car