lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
landcruzn
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Positive ground on frame

I have brand new batteries so that is not the case I think the obc is bad I am going to bypass it and see if that fixes the problem
landcruzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2012, 09:39 AM   #12
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by caokgafamily View Post
lANDCRUZN,

I kinda have the same problem but mine leak is coming from my Bandit motor through the rear end to the frame, the winding are going out on the Bandit, It's not the Bandits fault My controller and tires are to big for the bandit. I will just upgrade the motor once I burn it up.

Steve
There shouldn't be any liquid inside that motor. The only fluid back there is differential oil. It's possible you've got a bad seal around your input shaft. If you do, that can cause motor damage as well as the leak you're describing.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 02:54 PM   #13
ken speaks
Not Yet Wild

Installed new batteries on 48 volt cart. Now when you have a wrench on p+ you touch your leg on metal trim you get a light jolt. HELP.
ken speaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car