lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
JMGreco
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Wheel Spacers with lug nuts

I am looking to install 2" wheel spacers in the rear to match up with the stance of lifted front end. I have checked the site sponsors and can't seem to find any that sell the spacers with lug nuts. I to lazy to go buy / find 8 lugs, just want to open the box and install. BU has them but don't want to support them. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
JMGreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Wheel Spacers with lug nuts

What do you mean "support" them?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
JMGreco
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Dave, I find this forum very useful. All of the site sponsors contribute financially to keep this forum operating. BU does not, and in an effort to show my gratitude for having this resource I try to only purchase parts from site sponsors.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Just buy a set of lugnuts separately from one of the sponsors when you purchase the spacers.
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMGreco View Post
Dave, I find this forum very useful. All of the site sponsors contribute financially to keep this forum operating. BU does not, and in an effort to show my gratitude for having this resource I try to only purchase parts from site sponsors.
JM, I'm with you on that....and I totally agree. When I read that his statement read..."BU has them, but don't want to support them." I thought he was saying that BU will sell you this product....but if this product breaks, your on your own. That's why I ask the question. I thought if BU doesn't stand behind a product they sell.....why would anyone buy from them? That was the point of my query.

But, now that the word "I" is inserted so the statement reads "BU has them, but I don't want to support them". Well....that's a horse of a different color.

Dave
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Quote:
I am looking to install 2" wheel spacers in the rear to match up with the stance of lifted front end. I have checked the site sponsors and can't seem to find any that sell the spacers with lug nuts. I to lazy to go buy / find 8 lugs, just want to open the box and install. BU has them but don't want to support them. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
I bought mine from ebay and they came with the nuts.
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #7
JMGreco
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

R8cer, the ones I see don't indicate they come with additional lugs. The way I see it is you need to use the four lugs you have to bolt the spacers to the cart. Thus creating the need for additioanl lugs to bolt the wheels back on.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
venice
Not Yet Wild

I have two brand new sets of 2 in wheel spacers with lugs from Jake's I will sell.

Send PM if you want them if you want to buy.

Mike
venice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
Todd Dolfi
Gone Wild

Yamaha

U can also get lug spacers.They screw right to the stud..
Todd Dolfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #10
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Quote:
R8cer, the ones I see don't indicate they come with additional lugs. The way I see it is you need to use the four lugs you have to bolt the spacers to the cart. Thus creating the need for additioanl lugs to bolt the wheels back on.
Nope! You can run to the hardware store and pick up some regular nuts to hold the spacers in place. I have chrome nuts so mine wouldn't work to hold on my spacers because they are simply too big. I'll see if I can find where I got mine from and let you know.
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO