lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
SuicideNemesis
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default PQ Executioner or Bandit ???

I have a 06 Precedent, stock motor and stock controller! The cart gps at 18 mph and I want a little more speed! I have read that there is a 20-25 % increase on speed and torque with the bandit. The extra torque would be great too! My question is, with the Bandit , can I stay with the stock controller and be satisfied? Let me add that this cart is lifted with 23's on 12" rims and is primarily used around the yard and for turkey hunting. Our land is flat, so I don't have to deal with steep hills. TIA
SuicideNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2014, 01:39 PM   #2
moterin
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: PQ Executioner or Bandit ???

I'm thinking about doing the same thing to my 09 precedent with stock controller also. I think I'm going to go with the bandit. Don't really need to do 30 MPH just looking for a little torque and maybe just a few MPH faster. I know one thing is for sure I don't want to spend $600 on a new controller just yet lol. Maybe later on down the line since I also think I have to change my batteries this year also. For $225 I don't think you can beat it from what I read on here. Best bang for your buck.
moterin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
SuicideNemesis
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Moterin-
I am right there with ya, just bought the batteries a month ago, I just hate being without the cart for a week or two! But it looks like that is the way Im leaning also! Let me know if you find out any details! Thanks!
SuicideNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #4
RPatten
Gone Wild
Club Car

I went to a bandit, all else is stock, and the cart now does 25 on level surfaces.
RPatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car