lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2020, 09:40 AM   #21
Hooptmac
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G22E off-road build-"As Hooptmac Learns"

Took the cart to the deer lease last weekend and it performed great. I had two minor mishaps:

1. My bar light broke free riding on the trailer due to the poor road conditions and light quit working.
2. i proceeded to high center in a rut, about 50 yards from camp! Not paying attention!

The ride was much better than an ATV and more enjoyable than a side by side!

Next phase is to get the winch and posi-traction. i just tore apart a 2500# winch and cleaned and greased. Getting remote and will test. Need to modify mount, conceptual design in place., sourcing parts.

A shout out to all the help and Scotty for the motor recommendation. The cart powered up the hills at as much speed as I needed.
Hooptmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
g22, hooptmac, lifted carts, offroad, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts