lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #1
bwaddell25
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 club car pathway

Just bought some led headlights for my cc and thought the DS lights would work but they are rounded at the top on the inside. I’m not sure if the moron who had it before me cut the square at the top or I may have just bought the wrong style. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bwaddell25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-03-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
bwaddell25
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2003 club car pathway

IMG_2960.JPG
Old 03-03-2018, 06:38 PM   #3
bwaddell25
Not Yet Wild

IMG_2955.JPG
Old 03-03-2018, 06:41 PM   #4
bwaddell25
Not Yet Wild

IMG_2959.JPG
Old 03-03-2018, 11:54 PM   #5
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

I know for sure the Club Car headlights are larger that some of the aftermarket lights.
You may have to return the ones you bought and get factory size lights.
You may be able to get new LED lights to fit in the factory housings, if they are still in 1 piece.

Aflyer
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:36 PM   #6
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Those Pathways were a joint venture between Club Car and General Motors to make street legal carts. I have one. The lights on there arent standard Club Car lights in that they are larger and have diffusers on them per DOT standards (I think Nevada?). Your cart's light cut out looks correct and factory. You just bought the wrong replacement. I know that the bigger lights can be had because I had to buy one a few years ago to repair damage caused by a kid who drove my cart into a tree. By the life of me, I cant recall where I got it though. Do some Googling. You'll find them somewhere.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #7
bwaddell25
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochlin View Post
Those Pathways were a joint venture between Club Car and General Motors to make street legal carts. I have one. The lights on there arent standard Club Car lights in that they are larger and have diffusers on them per DOT standards (I think Nevada?). Your cart's light cut out looks correct and factory. You just bought the wrong replacement. I know that the bigger lights can be had because I had to buy one a few years ago to repair damage caused by a kid who drove my cart into a tree. By the life of me, I cant recall where I got it though. Do some Googling. You'll find them somewhere.

Do you have led headlights
Old 03-04-2018, 03:56 PM   #8
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaddell25 View Post
Do you have led headlights
Nope. They are the old school ones like cars from that era. If a light burns out you just replace the bulb.

This is a link to the part you need. This for reference only. I am not endorsing this supplier. Note there are different part numbers for passenger and drivers side assemblies.

https://discountcartparts.com/dcp/ac...-car/5771.html
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:26 PM   #9
bwaddell25
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochlin View Post
Nope. They are the old school ones like cars from that era. If a light burns out you just replace the bulb.

This is a link to the part you need. This for reference only. I am not endorsing this supplier. Note there are different part numbers for passenger and drivers side assemblies.

https://discountcartparts.com/dcp/ac...-car/5771.html

Thanks for the help. Now I have something to go off of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2018, 11:02 PM   #10
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Finding replacement headlights isn't an issue. Club Car has thousands of them in stock at any given time. RHOX also makes a factory replacement clone that looks great. But they're all halogen. The only LED DS headlights I've ever seen are aftermarket, and cut smaller as AFlyer mentioned above. I've never done it myself, but I've heard of people having luck with 886 replacement LED bulbs.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car