lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
bpf34
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Beefed-Up 96' Club Car DS 48 volt wiring diagram

I have a 96 CC DS that was upgraded by a local dealer. It has a GE 11.4 HP motor, LogiSystems Nivel controller 5K-0 input, 2 large White Rodger solenoids and 1 smaller 48 volt solenoid, 6- 8 volt batteries and a F&R rocker switch. I'm not sure what kind of throttle input device it has yet but will be researching that soon.

The current wiring is suspect because I see where they spliced into some and I only have 2 wires to my F&R switch. I also have about 7.2 volts on the frame.

The cart was running fine then just stopped. I replace one of the large reversing solenoids and it ran for a couple days but then shut down.
Cart is currently not running and I'm going through testing each component.

I would like to wire it the correct way but haven't been able to find one for this setup.

Anyone know where I could find one?

thanks
bpf34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Beefed-Up 96' Club Car DS 48 volt wiring diagram

Not for a custom setup like that. All of ours here http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-diagrams.html would be OEM designs...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
Hunter450
Gone Wild

Club Car

Just a question for the experts.... Did CC produce a sepex drive DS in 96? I thought in 96 it would be a series cart? With the F&R switch being a rocker switch, that's a dead giveaway it's a sepex cart. Look under the seat and see if you have the pie shaped V-glide. Also, does the GE motor have any small wires attached to the end opposite the transaxle bolt up end? The 3 solenoids have me stumped.
Hunter450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:58 AM   #4
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Most folks would typically run away from that cart, the 1996 Powerdrive Plus, aka: Regen 1
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car