lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Rep
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Batteries - Keeping LOTS of batteries charged

So, I have several toys. Most require a battery. The attached photo represents all batteries except my riding lawnmower and gas CC golf cart (still using both).

In the past I’ve been bad about keeping them in good shape through the Michigan winters. Usually, that means I buy a couple of batteries each Spring.

THIS year, I’d like to be nicer to my wallet. My question:

Can I use “jumpers” from battery-to-battery, across all batteries, with one 2 amp (or trickle ) charger to keep everything charged while only having ONE charger plugged in?

I know absolutely zero about electrics and electronics. All advice is appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Batteries.jpg (485.9 KB, 0 views)
Rep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charging, jumper, trickle, winter
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts