lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
SteroidicBuggy
Not Yet Wild

Default ez go electric

HELLO ALL HERE AT BGW I AM NEWBE HERE
AND HAVE PROBLEM:
my cart would die and after charging over night it would run for maybe 30-45 mins. so i replaced all the batteries ( they were old and acidic any way) would it be the soleniod or fusable leak on noid. help please
SteroidicBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-23-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: ez go electric

Can you put that in the form of a question I could understand?
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
SteroidicBuggy
Not Yet Wild

ok here the question.efter
first
my cart after it charges all night works the next day for about 30 min of run then it sits for 30-40 min and then works fine for 30 min and stops.
Is there any way tocheck the speed control with out taking it apart?this is the order of repiar::: replaced all batteries,, the diode,, pedal micro switch,,bypassed charging safety micro switch,, cleaned reverse and forward switches,, ourcart shop here in town says it is probably the speed controler, Could he be right?(he has not looked at it yet mind you) If so will it be cost effective to purchase a high speed speed controller??
thx for your i have been for 2 weeks on this ezgo cart.
SteroidicBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:15 AM   #4
ruredy
Born Wild

It sounds like your cart is going into thermal shutdown, This happen when your motor is pulling more amps than your controller can put out. The controller heats up, and then it shuts down to keep from frying itself. After it cools down it will reset and work again. Bigger cables may help some but its more than likely you'll need to get a higher amp controller.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO