lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #11
wish2fish
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need yamaha price/idea help

those are nice gp! Even nicer if they had seats. I liked the look of yamaha's but haven't seen them around here.

I'm thinking about going down there with the cash in hand. Think I could get him for $1600? He might need to pay xmas bills.
wish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #12
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

there ya go cash talks
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #13
wish2fish
Gone Wild

I saw the year guide in the sticky. where would I find serial numbers or plates on the Yamaha? Will I be trying to find the "Primary ID #" on the cart somewhere?
Old 01-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #14
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

lift the seat up look in the engine compartment on the drivers side there should be a tag vertical on the frame work were it is connect to the floorboard
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #15
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish2fish View Post
Was wondering if you guys could give me a little help. I currently have the EZGO in my signature but have been considering gas so the kids could ride it longer when at the rivercamp.

I found this advertised and wanted to see what you guys thought of the price.

Ad reads: 2000 Yamaha,4 stroke gas,custom wheels,custom metalic red paint,only 90 hours. This kart is in great condition and ready to go. $1850

how are the lift options on Yamahas. Don't want to do anything crazy but would like to lift around 4 inches and add 22" tires.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Seems like a reasonable price ($1850.00). My only concern would be the 90 hours. Does this car have a hour meter ? Was the engine rebuilt and thats where the hours came from ? Is it already lifted ? ,if not you could sell the custom wheels to offset your lift and wheels and tire kit costs. Do you and the family really need a lifted car for your peticular riding preferance ? If it is a 2000, it would be a G16 and there solid cars. There are many lift kits, "DO NOY BUY THE CHEAPEST ONE" ! you will regret it ! Also there are many options/acessories for this year of Yamaha. Good luck on your decission. Dave
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #16
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder View Post
here pics of a G16 that i just did in the pic its not all together but this is a 4 inch lift with 20 inch tires
Groundpunder.....NICE PAINT JOB ! My low riding (sort of) big block project is being painted with a "Steel City Grey main body color with "Diamond Dust" and the "SS" style stripes will be Black with "ghost flames". I will be taking a copy of your front cowel for a templete for the stripes! PERFECT!!!! My rear body "thou" will have the "SS" striping match the ones off the front cowel. Yours is just Fantastic! Later Dave
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #17
wish2fish
Gone Wild

small block,
thanks for your response. Our rivercamp is somewhat private. there are a few trails the boys can ride on so I was looking for something they could do a little offroading with as well as some transportation to our friends camps.

Hopefully it is as nice as he says and it is still available when I can get down there.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:56 AM   #18
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Sounds like a great deal if it is what the ad reads. Get us pic's or a link with the pic if you can. G16's are very good carts, just be careful if you are going to let kids use it. G16's are very fast if the governor is adjusted or bypassed and not very stable during corning when lifted.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #19
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yes they are fast I had one on my butt at the campground, till I put the hammer down but I bet he was going at least 30mph
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #20
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungpo1 View Post
Yes they are fast I had one on my butt at the campground, till I put the hammer down but I bet he was going at least 30mph
LOL! Now I would like to see (and hear) that video.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha