lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
paintball-hh
Not Yet Wild

Default Broken 1307 Curtis PMC !!! Need Pictures !!!

Hello,

I need help, I have a 1307 Curtis PMC and there is an electrical resistance broken. someone has a wiring diagram with disclosures of electrical resistance or can someone make a photo of the color codes electrical resistance?
paintball-hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-22-2016, 03:43 PM   #2
paintball-hh
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Broken 1307 Curtis PMC !!! Need Pictures !!!

up up up
paintball-hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:31 AM   #3
satfrx
Getting Wild

I think I did see the pircurs of your 1307 on the "programming curtis controller tread" I do not have a 1307, and maybe some people have one but don't ralize it is a 1307 so post the pictures here as well.

The burned out reistor is next to a "Big" thyristor D4, MCS218 I have no idea what the function of that thyristor sould be, but maybe the resistor is not connected to this tyristor.

If it is clear where the risistor connects to, we might be able to seer what function it has and try to estimate a value.
So a picture of the other side of the board could be usefull if no other info comes-up.

The burned resistor probably had a reason we have to find first, and if you will replace it, please clean up the PCB. You need to cut or grind the black layer away because it will conduct.
satfrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 03:32 AM   #4
satfrx
Getting Wild

Is far as I can estimate now, I can imagine it is part of a power supply circuit, R? could be te shunt resisor belonging to a zener diode (aluminium diode) next to the yellow capacitor. (C13)

It could look like the circuit I put in the attachement, I guess the resistor might probably something like around 150 ohms. This depens a little on the vlotages and current drawn and the power of the zener diode.

I do however not suspect a zener diode powercircuit in the unit. The unit also has a 5V regulator Q2 (LM340) so i have no idea what voltage the zener circuit should provide.
It will not be huge currents, so if the fuse only powers the zener circuit 250mA would probably be more than enough.

For reference I also attached part of your own picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg circuit.jpg (61.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg fried.jpg (271.0 KB, 0 views)
satfrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts