lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2020, 11:45 AM   #21
molfpedal
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ant BMS

Will do! Thanks Bob.

I will also be using the C- for the charger negative. With the relay setup that Sergio has come with and my finally understanding the purpose, I feel confident that I will have a stable pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
molfpedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-08-2020, 01:44 PM   #22
molfpedal
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Finally got my Ant BMS from China and hooked it up to the pack. 2 little problems.
1 They sent a small cable for the LCD that has the connector for their previous version. So no screen.
2 Their IOS app won’t get data and when I go to my Bluetooth settings and try to connect it says the Ant is not supported.
However, I found another app that is for the ant that does connect but has different setup.

Here are a few pics. I am still working on the cart tub.

Old 03-10-2020, 03:45 PM   #23
gman@engineer.com
Not Yet Wild

How did the ant work out. Here is a utube on this bms, it looks pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im4ggvoni5M
You have 14 leaf batteries, isn't that a 14s2p setup.
gman@engineer.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 05:20 PM   #24
molfpedal
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman@engineer.com View Post
How did the ant work out. Here is a utube on this bms, it looks pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im4ggvoni5M

You have 14 leaf batteries, isn't that a 14s2p setup.

You are absolutely correct. It is 14s2p.
It has worked out great so far. I am not discharging through the bms though as I followed Sergio’s relay setup. I could have spent a little less and got the 70amp version had he posted a couple of weeks earlier.

Tags
48v, ant, bms, lithium, rxv
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO