lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
__GREG__
Not Yet Wild

Default Precedent headlight and tail light BULBS

on the stock from club car light assemblies they use a filament light bulb.

The stock villager lighting does not appear to have a brake light, only a running light... will have to look.

Has anybody replaced their stock tail light assemblies with aftermarket LED type?

searched, and the madjax clear/euro lights set use an 889, but nobody ever definitively stated what the stock assembly used. I may get that euro action for the clearness- can anybody say whether or not it's actually brighter?

Greg

Last edited by __GREG__; 05-25-2012 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: I misspelled 'brake' and it embarrassed me.
__GREG__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
sonicj
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent headlight and tail light BULBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by __GREG__ View Post
on the stock from club car light assemblies they use a filament light bulb.

The stock villager lighting does not appear to have a break light, only a running light... will have to look.

Has anybody replaced their stock tail light assemblies with aftermarket LED type?

searched, and the madjax clear/euro lights set use an 889, but nobody ever definitively stated what the stock assembly used. I may get that euro action for the clearness- can anybody say whether or not it's actually brighter?

Greg
I've got clear LED tail lights. They are MUCH brighter than incandescent.
-sj
sonicj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulbs, precedent
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car