lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Talking Parts Order GolfCart King

Just ordered some toys for my Yamaha Drive from GolfCart King. Ordered a rear flip seat, Jakes 6" spindle lift and a set of wheels and tires. Spoke with the sales rep over the phone and he did everything he could to help me on the price. So far happy, lets see if it all arrives next week and then I have to explain it to the wife.
cre73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Parts Order GolfCart King

I like your style! Once it's shipped and received, it costs BIG MONEY to send it all back, so ya may as well install it all and call it a day!

Good luck with the build!
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
hammertime
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Get some pics up when you are done!
hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #4
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Will do, unfortunately I am still waiting the rear seat kit. Wheels, tires and lift kit showed up in two days.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Finally received the rear seat kit on Tuesday of this week. Pretty long delivery compared to the other stuff. Can't really blame golf cart king as it was shipped directly from grcproducts. Now for the bad part. A critical part for the kit the "trees" appear to be for an ezgo and not my yamaha drive. Tried to call but they were already closed for the day. Hopefully they will make it right and get the correct parts here by next day shipping. I also am not to impressed with the overall quality at this point.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:16 AM   #6
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

I got my seat kit, lift and wheels and tires from them as well. It was shipped in a timley fashion and it all came together. Overall the quality of everything isn't very good. The wheel and tires are ok but the seat kit leaves a little to be desired. I've had it on for a season already and the framework is already rusting.

Good luck with your build!
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #7
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Update, spoke with Chad at grcgolfproducts first thing Friday morning. Requested that they send out the correct "trees" for next day delivery. He said he would do his best. Requested a tracking number also have not received that or the trees. So with the obvious quality issues I have seen with this rear seat kit and their customer support I am less than impressed.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #8
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

First I want to state these opinions do not reflect on Golf Cart king whatsoever they were great to work with throughout the whole time and very helpful.
Well final update, until I can post pictures. Finally received the correct trees. Once again not happy. I was able to make them work but not without some fabrication. The bed of the seat did not have the holes in the correct places to connect to the trees. After fabrication I finished up the installation. Now to finish up the rest of the issues. The diamond plate rattles like crazy, so I am going to add some stainless cap bolts to it around the perimeter to eliminate the noise. Straigned out the areas of the frame that were tweaked. They blamed Fedex even though the box was in perfect shape on arrival.
My opinion is that I will not ever purchase another product from grcgolfcartproducts. Not only the obvious quality issues but also the lack of communication and effort to get me the correct parts in a timely manner. Repeatedly emailed them asking for tracking info and such and never received a response.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
rib33024

Well you can post pics any time you want,, what made you pick this seat ? was it the price, because it was the cheapest you found, or some special seat ?, thanks for the info
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #10
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
Well you can post pics any time you want,, what made you pick this seat ? was it the price, because it was the cheapest you found, or some special seat ?, thanks for the info
I picked this one through golf cart king on special, but mostly because it had the diamond plate deck on the flip down seat that I thought would look nice.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha