lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
matchlessplane
Not Yet Wild

Default G16 clicks but no go

I have a g16 that sometimes after engaging the parking brake after it was just moving fine wont move I can hear a clicking noise when pressing the accelerator but it doesn't move doesn't do it all the time though
matchlessplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #2
mntoy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G16 clicks but no go

My Moms G16 does the same thing and we think it has a dead spot in the forward and reverse switch. Next time it will not move forward simply leave your foot on the accelerator pedal and move the forward and revese lever to neutral and then back to forward, sometimes it takes a few times and it will move forward. We are purchasing a new forward and reverse switch to hopefully take care of this problem. Please let me know how this works for you? and please read my post and let me know if your G16 slows down on hills? Good luck. Mike
mntoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
mntoy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G16 clicks but no go

Did you ever find out what caused your cart to simply stop?
mntoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha