lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2021, 08:54 PM   #11
croatian0
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Yahama YDRE 2014 w/ Admiral Motor Clicking/Rattle

Thanks again everyone! I went ahead and ordered a new AC navitas setup to replace both the motor and controller from the team over at PlumQuick. No idea why this happened all of sudden, but I’m not taking my cart back to that local shop. The new setup should get me more torque for my neighborhood hills and at least I will know it’s full story. Now I just gotta figure out what to do with this paper weight...

Btw, don’t count on Red Hawk for any level customer service on their motors. Those guys just want you to establish a wholesaler account with them and sell products, could give a rats ahole on the products they actually sell. Props again to the buggiesgonewild crew for the troubleshooting help!
croatian0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha