lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-14-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
PAPABEAR1
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default What should I do ,need more battery

OK so with everything turned on acc. wise . Riding around it will kill my battery ,have no alt. what should I do add another batt.

Turned on I.E. radio,and lights . is this normal. Batt .is new.
PAPABEAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:02 PM   #2
KillerCC
Call me Rich

Club Car

Default Re: What should I do ,need more battery

Have you tested your s/g output? Could be your accessories are just requiring more power than your s/g can put out. Sounds like you are driving it enough so that the rpm's are up and you can maximize charging output.
KillerCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:18 AM   #3
PAPABEAR1
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Didn't kill it last night , maybe I just had a heavier draw the other nite. I drove the heck out of it last nite , all lights and radio kickin some ole Hank. even stopped at the pond and left the radio kickin for a minute or two.
PAPABEAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #4
Dale M
Getting Wild

What kind of voltage should the S/G be putting out? I am going to put a radio and speakers in mine this spring and was hoping there would be plenty of power to run it a while while sitting BSing with folks. I can always go to marine starting/deep cell battery to overcome the low output of the starter/generator.
Dale M is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car