lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
Kortoga
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default New Top for EZGO 2011 TXT

I want to replace the standard Top on my 2011 TXT with something that looks much better and is angled. Kinda like the Terrain 250 from EZGO.
I know the TXT has a different front than the 250, but the mounting locations for the top look the same.
Would this fit, and where would I find one if it does.
If not, can anyone recommend a product that would work to replace the standard square EZGO golf top with something more angled. Possibly with thicker bars, more rugged.

I like the way the top on the Terrain 250 is angled backwards, is thicker, allows for a standard windshield from EZGO, and has a nice brush guard that protects the front center of the cart.
Any aftermarket items out there like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Terrain 250.jpg (115.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg red-txt-2011.jpg (105.7 KB, 0 views)
Kortoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
Kortoga
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: New Top for EZGO 2011 TXT

Has anyone replaced the standard square golf top with something more rugged for the outdoor?
I am talking about the roof itself, and the 4 post crash frame that holds the roof.

What aftermarket options are there?
Kortoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts