lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #21
BrutalSoldier
Addictive Personality

Club Car

Default Re: Amazing Daughter #epicfail

Here is what my bud returned to me......
20171021_172654.jpg 20171021_172709.jpg
miracle worker lol
Everything will be going back together as soon as the tie rod ends arrive. Definitely will be hooking the gov back up.
BrutalSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-22-2017, 08:53 AM   #22
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

looks good to me !
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:35 PM   #23
BrutalSoldier
Addictive Personality

Club Car

Well I got the cart back together a little while back and the daughter has been wot ever since. Today it bit her in the butt as she thought it would be a good idea to go to the local atv track and attempt to do a wot jump. From what her friends say it was great until she landed.
20171118_152118.jpg
From what I am told she flew through the air hitting front end first slamming her face into the steering wheel causing her to yank the wheel sideways sending the cart into a roll.
Got the G1 home and it is bent, broken and even a flat tire. I love my daughter with all my heart but she will heal the cart won't. JK I am very thankful she is basically ok. Scarey part is she gets license and starts driving in January.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:03 PM   #24
raenglehart
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalSoldier View Post
Well I got the cart back together a little while back and the daughter has been wot ever since. Today it bit her in the butt as she thought it would be a good idea to go to the local atv track and attempt to do a wot jump. From what her friends say it was great until she landed.
Attachment 161983
From what I am told she flew through the air hitting front end first slamming her face into the steering wheel causing her to yank the wheel sideways sending the cart into a roll.
Got the G1 home and it is bent, broken and even a flat tire. I love my daughter with all my heart but she will heal the cart won't. JK I am very thankful she is basically ok. Scarey part is she gets license and starts driving in January.
Ouch, that could have been much much worse for her. Glad she came thru relatively unscathed and hopefully learned that a golf cart is MOT an ATV. I've repaired so many carts that were treated as UTV's/ATV's by youngin's.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
raenglehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:19 PM   #25
ironmonkey17
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Glad she didn't get to banged up and I'm sure she learned a great lesson today.. "that these carts are not meant to fly", I myself just figured that out about 2 weeks ago... Well the good thing in all this is, her father is a pretty good fixer upper.....
ironmonkey17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:40 PM   #26
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Ouch, glad I didn't do that when I was jumping carts. Good thing she didn't loose some teeth and glad she is ok.

It did take a special style to jump them. That bar on the seat will REALLY hurt if you land on it. G1 can really fly, but you better know what your doing and no they are not made to lol. And you better have a fast one, I only hit jumps at around 25-30mph or it didn't fly right. I would not do it today I'm not a kid anymore. I would not recommend it of course. I had a lot of practice jumping bmx, motocross, cars, you name it, aside from humdreds of hours on a G1 as we used them for work. My legs were really strong then because it sure is not a soft landing at all. But I never damaged one, talk about durable.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:02 AM   #27
Lochlin
Gone Wild

That daughter of yours is one crazy mofo!
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:28 PM   #28
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Did any of her friends get it on video I always wondered how far my g1 would fly
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:47 PM   #29
BrutalSoldier
Addictive Personality

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyunicorn View Post
Did any of her friends get it on video I always wondered how far my g1 would fly
Supposedly one of her friends shot video. Daughter hasn't got it yet.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:21 PM   #30
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Your "little angel" should not be let near anything with a steering wheel for a couple of years. Does she have a bicycle?
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha