lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: G1 oil pump

Cant help you my friend I dont use a oil pump I pre-mix.
ic746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
rib33024

Good Job Calvin Everything Ok Now Running Good Thanks For The Pics
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #13
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I was hoping they helped out someone thanks RIB.
Calvin
ic746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
jkcdog21
Not Yet Wild

I just rebuilt my g-1 and the way i did the timing was. I took a flat edge chizle and i punched a flat line next to one of the screws that hold it on, the mark was on both peicies. so when i put it back together I lined up the indentations from the chizle mark and all was good, my cart also runs balls to the walls. I hope this helps you
jkcdog21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #15
Crazy Canuck
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

The prob with mine is I'm not sure it's all lined up so how do you go about checking the timing and setting it ?? Any help would be appreciated
Crazy Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:41 AM   #16
GMB74
Gone Wild

Yamaha

The best way to check your timing is with an automotive timing light. Timing marks are on the flywheel and visible through a cutout in the fan shroud. You probably will have to remove the battery and run jumper cables to it to run the engine. Clean the cutout area well and rotate your engine to find the mark on the flywheel, then put some white paint on the marks so you can see them. Idle the engine in forward 1000-2000 rpm and check your marks. It's not an easy location to get to. If you need to adjust the timing you will need to pull the fan shroud and probably the flywheel so you can turn the coil plate. If you have a dial indicator setup you can static time it to 1.3mm BTDC.
GMB74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha