lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2015, 12:27 PM   #1
wesdog
Not Yet Wild

Default 4 terminal unique key switch

I'm upgrading to a 4 terminal key switch to add lights from a separate rocker switch to the key switch. It came with no instructions so not sure how to wire. I put the starter wires on and it seemed to turn on and such. I then just added the light wires to it. But when I turned key one notch the cart and lights comes on. It's supposed to have one click to cart on and another for cart on with lights. It has posts labeled B,L,I,B1. I tried switching the two light wires around and then the lights didn't work. Do the lights and cart come on together because lights are hooked directly to the battery?
wesdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO