lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2021, 12:47 PM   #1
Kld2020
Not Yet Wild

Default Newbie 48V to Lithium 72V with Teekon

Hey all,
Brand new to the golf cart game. I picked up an 01 DS. I am going to swap to Lithium and a Teekon AC conversion for sure. I will use Extreme team Lithium battery. As i was searching the batteries i noticed they have a 72V battery. I figure i may as well just make that jump. I have contacted Teekon to double check to make sure they are compatible with 72V. Im not to worried about having to fab up some bracketry to make the 72V fit in the cart. it also appears that ET sells a charger that works with their 72V, making that part of the puzzle easy.

My question is,
What supporting components do i need to upgrade to handle the 72V. I have spent numerous hours researching this but im always left confused.
Kld2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium