lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #71
fastnlight
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Is this a good deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Barney View Post
Wow I just searched G9 .... I have lots of read'in ta do! Some very nice G9's in the G9 Club!
Where is the G9 club? Is it a sub forum of something?
fastnlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2015, 04:41 PM   #72
fastnlight
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
It amazes me the price difference in golf carts East Coast vs West Coast. Around me newer ones are selling for about the same as older ones in CA. Don't get me wrong there are some sellers that think they're selling gold but that's everywhere.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/rvs/4926104617.html

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/rvs/4907752930.html
Ain't that the truth. Look at the ones Barney posted on here, Post #65. What would those go for out your way? Must have something to do with the strict emmission restrictions here in California. I don't think you can drive them legally on the street here as well. Not sure on that though. I just don't think there are as many in California. I heard you cant use them on a golf course here, only electric.
fastnlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #73
Mr. Mike
It's Beer Time!

Yamaha

I really don't know why. We can't legally drive them on the street here either unless you live in a shore town then you can register and insure electric only but they still have to meet the safety regulations. Turn signals, horn, brake lights, safety belts, etc. A lot of campgrounds are golf cart friendly and I live on a cul-de-sac so we pretty much do whatever we want on the street. Once in a while a cop will come down and break our stones but not too often. The cop usually just tells us to stop what we're doing and he moves on. We give it a break for a day and then we're right back to the usual shenanigans.
Mr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #74
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Hey George look here...

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-y...ything-g9.html

Rather then post here on my find.... I'll make a new post.... for the G9

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-y...ml#post1140761
Bronco Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #75
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Barney View Post
Ya the first one sounds good....? Offer him $2500 or even less with all the new stuff.
2nd one is OK maybe but they are close to each other so come see both.... Both in Norco! Thats about 17 miles form me. Let me know if you come down and I'll 2nd base for you so maybe a even better deal!

BTW always ask for the charger with the deal! Adage is "It never hurts to ask" My old Kansas farmer uncle told me that when I was 14 and its paid off on deals over the years on many things!
OH (if buying a EL cart)
Bronco Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha