lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2018, 05:29 PM   #1
k_aimone
Not Yet Wild

Default Plowman A++++

I know many have said it before, but Don is nothing but a top shelf vendor.

I had an ALTRAX controller for a while and it finally burned up the stock motor.

I contacted Don about an upgrade and he sold me the motor, cables, and solenoid. I consider myself fairly mechanically inclined, but after the install I was still having issues. He was able to log on remote and said that my controller was fried.

Now this is why I am a customer for life.

After I installed the new controller I was still having the same issues. I called and he got right on the phone and started trouble shooting again. It turns out that the new solenoid was bad out of the box. Before I said anything he told me to box the solenoid and the controller up and send them back for a full refund. I was stunned, he admitted that I didn't need the controller and said he would give me a full refund. He also stated that it was the first time he ever had a solenoid bad out of the box.

I called to order a new solenoid-controller cable (I gouged the outer wire shield and I didn't like the way it looked) and he sent it to me for no charge. I called Donna and begged her to charge me, but she said it was on Don. I was floored again.

In this day and age, great customer service is hard to come buy. I am glad I decided to go this route and he will get every purchase from me from here on out.

Thanks Don.
k_aimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
drift240se
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Plowman A++++

big plus 1 here
drift240se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:09 AM   #3
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Good on you for taking the time to write up this positive experience!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:37 AM   #4
DaveTM
Gone Wild

I sent my rear end gears to Don for an install of his limited slip. My existing unit had some gear chips and he said he could put it back in.....but it would likely fail in the near future. So, I told him to replace the gears and I'm glad I did.

This hunting season the posi-traction has worked great!!! It's been so rainy here that if it's not rock....it's mud. I think I've posi-tractioned "slung" over a ton of mud from my cart!!

Like the old Timex commercial......"Takes a licking and keeps on ticking"!!

Great guy!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha