lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-17-2021, 05:29 PM   #1
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default New clone in town ?

I seen a Home Depot ad on facebook a Green-Power 13000w dual fuel generator. It list a 479 cc engine. In the pics the valve cover uses a 4 bolt fastening system rather than the single bolt used by the Honda 390 and the asian clones. I could not find any other info other than it's 18 hp rating such as the bore and stroke used to come up with this displacement. The engine source is listed LCT or Liquid Combustion Technology. Their site similar to Duromax doesn't list an engine of this displacement as in the case of Duromaxes 500 cc unit.P.S Digging into this further LCT has been making Tecumseh engines used mainly in snow blowers for years and also lauson engine used at one time in power mowers. I guess the generator market is a place to grow their business in.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps