lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
Meanser
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default g9 vacuum help

I have a 94 G9 that just had an engine rebuild and I can't remember how the vacumm lines run. I have the line coming out of valve cover down the right side of engine into a "T". One goes to the fuel pump but I don't know where the other goes?

Anyone able to help?
Meanser is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: g9 vacuum help

At tee: Lower one to front of engine block, I think where the cam lifter galley is. Side to the pump. Top to the valve on the cylinder side (on gas tank side) and then up to top rocker cover. I'm pretty sure that system with the valve keeps the oil out of the line.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha