lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2015, 04:25 PM   #1
seacat
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 92 Gas Club car hard to startt

I am working on a 92 club car the issue i have is the cart will start but it is very hard to get it started as if the motor has too much compression. so far i have replaced the battery and added a new starter today, before i did this i tightened the starting belt which had been very loose.
The cart will start however the starter has trouble turning the motor over. after several tries it will start but it has a very difficult time of it. don't want to burn up the new starter. i have checked the oil and it is fine no fuel in the oil and level is correct. i am getting spark and the motor will start. i have cleaned the carb several months ago and am using rec 90 fuel. it just acts as the engine has so much compression
Thanks for any help or ideas what to check next.
i am a little short of time. this is my wife's uncles cart and i am going to leave sat for a month vacation and would like to get it running better because he ihas trouble getting around/
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-31-2015, 04:55 AM   #2
seacat
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 92 Gas Club car hard to startt

resolved
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:42 AM   #3
dremmick
Not Yet Wild

how did your resolve the issue?
dremmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #4
villebacker
Gone Wild

Yamaha

What did you do to it to resolve the hard to turn over issue? My 93 has never turned over as easily as my friends 2007 DS. I have always assumed the starter was more powerful in the later models.
villebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car