lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2016, 11:39 AM   #11
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: After a long ride.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrews331@msn.com View Post
That might be a good idea much cooler today but I will have to go over there at least once today might take my Friday cooler just in case after all it does say carryall on the side
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2016, 05:08 PM   #12
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Lockman
Never had the chance to take the long ride brought it home to have my daughter run it around and it did it again if only for 30 seconds or so but then it caught and ran normal this was pretty much at full throttle
ericandrews331@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM   #13
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Well...
without knowing how long she ran it, what terrain she was on, or her looking to see if the filters were dry...
you understand that it's kind of difficult to give you a diagnosis via the internet... right?

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:56 PM   #14
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

up/down street id say about 20 mins then across lawn only once stopped for less then 30 seconds because it was still rolling when it caught itself. I don't think its a fuel issue before the carb in the carb yeah maybe. had issue once before with carb was loaded with some kinda blue assembly lube almost like a gell kept fuel from the cylinder and I guessed at the coil, figured out it was fuel related after replacing the coil
Old 02-22-2016, 02:53 PM   #15
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Lockman well the carryall is sitting in the shop it did it again and I brought it back, heres what I have done so far cleaned the carb, changed fuel filters(cause I had them) drained the entire tank replaced with guaranteed different gas and when it messed up again pull the plug at that moment very sooty spark is all over the place when laid against the motor my concern is that plug and the fact that with all the cranking I would expect it to be soaked its not just dry and sooty, does this help you in your diagnosis? My parts guy is picking up another plug but something so simple should not be hurting my head this much
Old 02-23-2016, 01:42 PM   #16
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

I changed the coil seemed to have solved the problem
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car