lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
mpilot
Not Yet Wild

Default Questions about buying PC4GX gas cart

Hey guys. I have been reading the site for a while and hoping to buy a cart. My neighbor has a 1988 pc4gx he wants to sell me. It is in decent shape for a 21 year old cart. It has a few bangs and dings and the paint is a little faded. He just had the seats recovered a few years ago and the top looks fairly new. It has the 2cycle engine (not sure what size if there is any variance). It has factory tires, light kit with blinkers, etc, but nothing aftermarket done to it so I have a few questions for you guys.

1. What are the advantages/disadvantages to a 2 cycle cart over a 4 cycle cart (other than you have to mix oil with the gas).

2. How are these golf carts as far as quality, reliability, etc.

3. Can you find decent lift kits, aftermarket accessories, etc. Does anyone have a link?

4. Finally, what is a fair price for this cart. I think it has around 700 hours on the hour meter.
mpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO