lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
lobo1133
Not Yet Wild

Default G2 ignitor

I have seen in the stickies that someone has found a cheap alternative to the expensive OEM ignitors on the G1 has anyone found a way of doing something similar with a G2? If you have please let me know. If not for close to the same money it might just be better to switch out the motor for a clone. Thanks in advance
lobo1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: G2 ignitor

I think they are about the same thing? The G9 you can put on yours there is a post here about that, the G9 has no rev limit in it. I have a G9 one will likely sell it soon just wanted to try it on mine first and see if it ran different, it came off a running cart I put a clone in it was burning oil.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
lobo1133
Not Yet Wild

Sho let me know when you decide to sell it. I would be interested. I do like the idea of getting rid of the rev limiter in there.
lobo1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Will try to swap this weekend but not sure I can.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha