lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2015, 08:13 AM   #1
Cart Rancher
Not Yet Wild

Default 2001 EZ Go.....Crickets

My cart had been sitting in the garage and had not been used in 3 months. I put the battery on a charger all day and it does not crank when the pedal is depressed, nothing. When I switch to reverse the buzzer came on and sounded strong. Now, even the buzzer does not come on, nothing. I do recall the last time I rode it in January I would be driving along and everything was fine, every now and then it would just cut out, then a few seconds later it would kick back in.

The engine runs fine. This is an electrical problem. Anybody have any ideas of where to start looking?
Thanks!
Cart Rancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-01-2015, 09:26 AM   #2
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2001 EZ Go.....Crickets

First thing I would do is take the battery to a parts store and get it load tested. Make sure it's good. Then move to the solenoid and try jumping it. Have you pulled down the sservice guide in the tech section? It will give you all the procedures for troubleshooting the system.
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO