lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2015, 08:45 PM   #1
Getuaload
Not Yet Wild

Default 06 star Curtis controller help

Hello all, I have just picked up this cart. It has a Curtis 1243 sepex controller on it when I got it & it currently wasn't running. I found that the controller was not showing any power status in the led window.
I bought a used Curtis 1242 sepex hooked it up and it powers on, when I press the pedal the selenoid clicks but no power sent to motor.
Now I'm getting the status light is giving me 2 flashes pause and 2 more.
OO OO
The manual say reverse circuit fault ? What should I check from here?

Thanks in advance
Getuaload is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay